Keyluite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample Learning Board RP

3 posters

Go down

Sample Learning Board RP Empty Sample Learning Board RP

Post by Anikee Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:45 pm

This is a SAMPLE RP. Therefore, it takes place between two accounts used by staff. In order to simplify things, I will specify their bios. Also, I'm using a quote as a scenario because I can.

BIOs:
KOTG wrote:
Name: Anikee
Anikee's Bio
CampaignKeeper wrote:
Name: Sharu
Race: Zoknii
Timeline: DOES NOT MATTER
Physical description: Red, with golden striping and slightly darker mane. A single gold stripe crosses the main in a y split at the base of the neck.

Scenario:
Sample Learning Board RP CcsZ6x9
I found this on Imgur and I like it, and also I ship Anikee and Sharu so this is gonna be cool.

Anikee
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Anikee
Race: Strin
Campaigns Run:
Sample Learning Board RP Left_bar_bleue0/100Sample Learning Board RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

https://keyluite.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Sample Learning Board RP Empty Re: Sample Learning Board RP

Post by KOTG Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:18 am

Anikee's Bio

**Sharu, are you awake?**, Anikee sent through chat. It may have been three am, but she knew the Zoknii would still be up reading. She'd spent the last few hours thinking, thinking about the reason she'd moved halfway around the planet. She missed her best friend. They had grown close over the previous few months.

Posts in this thread by Anikee (Admin) as KOTG.

KOTG
VIPs
VIPs

Back to top Go down

Post by CampaignKeeper Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:38 am

I am Sharu (fake bio link here).

** *yawn* Yeah. What's going on?**
Sharu knew she couldn't sleep, but figured it was just her being in a new place. Sharu missed her, but knew she left for a reason, whatever reason that may have been. He knew she had guessed he was still awake, reading. His home was filled with books, nearly eight thousand and counting. Books were largely considered obsolete, but Sharu didn't care.... he kept them anyways.

Posts in this thread by Anikee (Admin) as CampaignKeeper.

CampaignKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down